Brett R. Parnes
Brett – a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and University of Florida College of Journalism and School of Law—has been handling Colorado workers’ compensation cases since 2000. A 2013 Nominee for Outstanding Respondents’ Attorney, Brett has been a member of the Professionals in Workers’ Compensation Board of Directors since 2014, and served three terms as President from 2015 to 2017. Brett is a member of numerous other workers’ compensation organizations; he has also served in numerous elected and appointed positions on governmental and non-profit boards and commissions.
Brett regularly provides trainings and other seminars to carriers, administrators, and employers. When he’s not working, you can find him chasing after his young daughter, eating ice cream, or cursing at the TV while watching college football.
- University of Florida College of Law (JD)
- University of Florida College of Journalism (MA)
- University of California at Berkeley (BA)
- Provides training sessions for clients with respect to the implications and defense of work place injuries, as well as case law and legislative updates
- Arizona Bar Association
- Professionals in Workers’ Compensation, President, 2015
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association