Lauren N. Harvey
Lauren specializes in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. Prior to joining McCollum Crowley, Lauren graduated from William Mitchell College of law, receiving her J.D. cum laude. While in law school, she participated in the Rosalie E. Wahl Moot Court and was editor of the Journal of Law & Practice. During law school, she was nominated for the Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing. Prior to law school, Lauren attended business school at the Carlson School of Management where she received her B.A. in finance and accounting.
When not practicing law, Lauren enjoys spending time with her family and friends, baking delicious desserts, and playing with her two adorable Goldendoodles.
- William Mitchell College of Law ( JD, cum laude)
- University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management (BA)
- William Mitchell College of Law Dean’s List
- Burton Award Nominee for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association