Brett R. ParnesShareholder | Colorado
- Areas of Practice:
- workers’ compensation
"If at first you don't succeed…so much for skydiving."
Brett - a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and University of Florida College of Journalism and School of Law—has been handling Colorado workers' compensation cases since 2000. A 2013 Nominee for Outstanding Respondents' Attorney, Brett is currently the President of Professionals in Workers' Compensation and a member of numerous other workers' compensation organizations; he has also served in numerous elected and appointed positions on governmental and non-profit boards and commissions.
Brett regularly provides trainings and other seminars to carriers, administrators, and employers. When he's not working, you can find him chasing after his five-year-old daughter, eating ice cream, or cursing at the TV while watching college football.
- University of Florida College of Law (JD)
- University of Florida College of Journalism (MA)
- University of California at Berkeley (BA)
- Bar Admissions
- Nominee, Outstanding Respondent Attorney, 2013
- Community Involvement
- Provides training sessions for clients with respect to the implications and defense of work place injuries, as well as case law and legislative updates
- Professional Memberships
- Arizona Bar Association
- Professionals in Workers’ Compensation, President, 2015
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mcmmlhead/public_html/templates/mbd_mcmml/html/com_k2/templates/people/item.php on line 447