Brian J. KlukAssociate | Minnesota
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
Brian is passionate about youth education. While in law school, he participated in the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, teaching constitutional law to students at Central High School in St. Paul. He became the coach for the high-school competitors in the National High School Marshall-Brennan Moot Court Competition held each spring in Washington, D.C. In Spring 2015, he was a volleyball coach for the North St. Paul High School 17-1s Junior Olympic team.
Brian is a foodie and loves a good fantasy novel. He stays active by running, lifting, playing volleyball, and learning Latin dance.
Brian is a 2014 graduate of William Mitchell College of Law, receiving his J.D. summa cum laude. He was a member of William Mitchell Law Review Volume 40 and received awards for his legal writing. Brian was a National Finalist in the New York City Bar National Moot Court—the oldest, largest, and most prestigious moot court competition in the country. He was a recipient of the Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Medal for Excellence in Advocacy. Before coming to McCollum Crowley, Brian spent a term at the Minnesota Court of Appeals as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Renee L. Worke.
- William Mitchell College of Law (JD, summa cum laude)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (BA)
- Associate in Claims (AIC) designation
- Bar Admissions
- CALI Award for Persuasive Legal Writing
- CALI Award for Insurance Law
- Member of William Mitchell Law Review, Vol. 40
- National Finalist, New York City Bar National Moot Court
- Lewis F. Powell, Jr. Medal for Excellence in Advocacy
- Community Involvement
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project: Fellow, Moot Court Coordinator, Coach of national competitive team
- Volleyball Coach, North St. Paul High School 17-1s Junior Olympic Team
- Participated in creation of a law school course in Constitutional Law
- Professional Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mcmmlhead/public_html/templates/mbd_mcmml/html/com_k2/templates/people/item.php on line 447