Practice Areas: Complex Tort Litigation
At McCollum Crowley our complex tort litigation team stands ready to assist clients on the most complex and challenging legal issues faced by businesses and individuals. It is our goal as a team to help insurance clients defend their policy holders against claims of damages incurred, as well as to zealously represent the interests of our individual and business clients. Our experience enables us to delve into the most complex tort litigation involving challenging legal issues known to produce a series of pre-trial motions, document-intensive discovery, and in many cases, numerous parties to the lawsuit.
Our Complex Tort Litigation services extend to several practice areas. Our strong insurance coverage background offers clients a unique and high level defense of liability claims. We represent clients throughout Minnesota and across the country in state and federal court, and are proud to have earned a reputation as aggressive litigators who provide clients with the desired results for each unique situation. We serve our clients in the following areas:
- Business and commercial - excelling in the representation of small and large insured and self-insured businesses
- Construction - effectively handling cases involving work injuries, wrongful death, construction defects, product liability, contract interpretation
- Employment - including claims of sexual harassment and discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, sexual preference, and ethnicity
- Personal Injury - defending cases involving bodily injury or wrongful death claims
- Products Liability - defending cases involving all types of products
- Toxic Torts – involving the mishandling or use of toxic materials
Please contact us if you have any questions or want to explore how McCollum Crowley can help serve your legal needs.