John S. PasowiczAssociate | Minnesota
- Areas of Practice:
- workers’ compensation
"The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every other calling, is diligence. Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today."
John specializes in the defense of workers' compensation and liability claims. Prior to joining McCollum Crowley, John practiced in Wisconsin with a regional insurance defense firm. In his current position, he handles defense matters in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
In his practice, John prioritizes a responsive and results-oriented approach to his claim handling. Still, he believes that client relationships are not restricted to working on claims and he actively makes himself available to discuss an issue or provide an informal assessment.
In his spare time, John enjoys cheering on his hometown Green Bay Packers and exploring the Twin Cities' lakes and bike trails.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (JD)
- University of Minnesota (BA, Dean's List)
- Bar Admissions
- Community Involvement
Middle School Mock Trial Competition, Madison, Wisconsin, 2010-2012
- Professional Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Professional Involvement
- Managing Articles Editor, Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society
- Judicial Intern, Chief Judge Richard S. Brown, District II
- Law Clerk, Vilas County District Attorney’s Office
- Certified Student Attorney, Criminal Appeals Project, Frank J. Remington Center