Richard P. WrightShareholder | Minnesota
Dick graduated from the College of St. Thomas with a degree in Economics and Hamline University Law School. Though he initially represented plaintiffs, he has been representing and defending insurance companies and their insured since 1980.
Dick is a member of the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is certified in civil trial advocacy. He is also certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
When he’s not working, Dick enjoys spending time at his lake home with family and friends, playing music in his band, bird hunting, biking, and golfing.
- Hamline University School of Law (JD)
- St. Thomas College (BA)
- Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Minnesota
- Super Lawyer, Minnesota Law & Politics, 2008 - 2015
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Professional Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mcmmlhead/public_html/templates/mbd_mcmml/html/com_k2/templates/people/item.php on line 447