Thomas J. PetersonShareholder | Minnesota
Tom received his Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in science, from the University of Iowa in 1974. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Iowa College of Law, graduating with distinction in 1977. He was admitted to practice in Minnesota in 1978, and since 1980 has focused his practice almost exclusively in the area of Minnesota workers' compensation defense. Tom enjoys the working relationships he has established with his clients over the years and keeps his clients apprised of every step of the litigation process.
Tom served as an adjunct professor of law at William Mitchell College of Law in 2000, teaching a course in Minnesota workers' compensation law. Over the years, he has also been a guest lecturer at the University of St. Thomas School of Law and Hamline University School of Law.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys swimming, working out, traveling, and playing piano—especially jazz.
- University of Iowa College of Law (JD, with distinction)
- University of Iowa (BS)
- Qualified ADR Neutral under Rule 114
- Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Minnesota
- BV® Distinguished™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Community Involvement
- Adjunct Professor of Law, William Mitchell College of Law, 2000
- Professional Memberships
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mcmmlhead/public_html/templates/mbd_mcmml/html/com_k2/templates/people/item.php on line 447