Patricia K. Provencher
Patti’s practice is focused on workers’ compensation defense. She is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Before joining McCollum Crowley in 2019, Patti worked for a large law firm where she represented clients in workers’ compensation claims and related employment matters. Patti graduated from the University of Minnesota for both undergrad and law school.
Patti grew up in Wausau, Wisconsin, a city that thrived in part because of insurance companies and the people who worked for them. Patti remains a Green Bay Packers fan but enjoys living in the Twin Cities and exploring Minnesota’s lakes. Patti also has a special place in her heart for the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers and has a lot of maroon and gold in her closet.
When Patti is not advocating for her clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and staying active by running, playing tennis, and skiing.
- University of Minnesota Law School (JD magna cum laude)
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management (BS Business)
- University of MN Alumni Association
- Pax Christi Catholic Church – Moms ROCK
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Minnesota State Bar Association