Jacob M. Tomczik
Jake is an experienced trial lawyer representing clients in construction, personal injury, and complex torts. He has represented a wide spectrum of clients ranging from small family businesses to multi-national corporations. This variety of clients requires an individualized approach to each case, recognizing that the best outcome varies depending upon the client’s needs.
Away from the office, Jake enjoys adventures with his son—dogsledding in northern Minnesota, building a tree-fort in the backyard, or trying to recreate the latest culinary masterpiece from the Food Network. Jake is also a devoted fan of University of Minnesota Football and still believes that next year they will finally return to the Rose Bowl.
- William Mitchell College of Law (JD)
- St. John’s University (BA)
- Federal Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Construction Law Section
- Construction Law Section Chairperson, Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, 2010 – 2012