Recognized Leaders in Workers’ Compensation
We are pleased to have built a well-earned reputation as knowledgeable and aggressive litigators on behalf of a variety of clients. Our Workers’ Compensation Team focuses exclusively on workers’ compensation litigation including defense, appeals, subrogation, mediation, and arbitration. In addition, we represent the state and municipal entities for workers’ compensation defense services.
We understand the complexities and relationships between employers, insurance companies, claims administrators, and employees. We are pleased to have many former insurance claims professionals on the McCollum Crowley Workers’ Compensation Team who provide valuable insight into workers’ compensation safety regulation compliance and claims handling.
Most importantly we understand the regulatory motivation every employer has to make their company a safe work environment for all employees and to do its best to protect the health and safety of its workers.
As with our other accomplished practice groups, the McCollum Crowley Workers’ Compensation Team are individually sought-after leaders in the industry. Our attorney credentials include:
- Certified mediator for Minnesota Workers’ Compensation cases
- Mediator/Arbitrator for Minnesota Union Construction Workers’ Compensation Program
- Co-Author, Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Deskbook, 4th and 5th Editions
- Member, The Alliance f/k/a Minnesota Self-Insured Association
- Award of Excellence Recipients, Accident Fund Insurance Company, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Member, Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Member, Wisconsin Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) – Workers’ Compensation Adjuster Training Committee
- President of Colorado Professionals in Workers Compensation (PWC)
Our Workers’ Compensation Team members bring years of industry experience to the firm and have worked as a compensation judge, claims representatives, adjusters, supervisors, staff attorneys, and law clerks:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Representative, Kemper Insurance Company, Gates McDonald and Crawford & Company
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Representative, Wausau Insurance Company, Westfield Insurance Company and RAS
- Workers’ Compensation and Liability Claim Adjustor and Supervisor, State Farm Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Judge, Colorado
- Staff Attorney, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Staff Attorney, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- Clerk, Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, Office of Administrative Hearings